The Account Director serves as the key point of contact for strategic marketing communications initiative for a group of clients. The role includes responsibility to direct and lead the client businesses, developing and executing plans with strategy, creative and operational partners using all appropriate channels.
The position will has revenue generating and financial tracking responsibility of the assigned client base.
This role would also entail managing an account team and collaborates with other group resources on behalf of clients and developing best practice knowledge over time.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (20%)
- Manages X amount of revenue from brands being handled
- Seeks additional revenue opportunities by being aware of scope changes, upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities with in a customer's organization
- Oversees project's revenue performance reporting and the creation of effective revenue tracking and forecasting
- Manages regular revenue and pipeline reporting. Maintains profitability report on project/campaigns
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and OPERATIONS (50%)
- Rationalizes and delivers projected revenue from existing clients, direct and participate in initiative that generates new revenue streams from clients
- Understands customers' requirements in functional as well as business aspects to qualify and close any sales opportunities
- Maintains relationship with key individuals at all levels of client organization
- Develops a thorough understanding of brands
- Supports xx clients dependent on revenue size and project complexity
- Assures seamless execution of client campaigns, prioritizes resources (PM?) and keeps team informed of progress and changes
- Ensures effective staffing levels and quality of staff for required client deliverables including business development proposals
- Confident in interacting with executive teams (C-Suite)
- Develops ideas for clients to ensure significant value add, promotes all Ogilvy capabilities on a regular basis
- Participates in interactive strategy development with the Strategy Team
- Manages customer satisfaction evaluation process and achieve 90% satisfaction rating
- Adheres to company guidelines such as timely completion of time sheets, accurate revenue forecasts (?), and achieving average utilization of 80% or better.
DOCUMENT OWNERSHIP (15%)
- Supports creation of Job Orders and support generation of cost estimates
- Oversees the timely production of clear, concise written documentation for project deliverables
- Ensures timely documentation of contact reports (within 24/48 hours?)
DEVELOPS PEOPLE (15%)