This job position is open exclusively for People With Disabilities.
WANTED - thinkers, builders and dreamers
We're ArcTouch, and for over a decade we've been creating lovable apps, web sites, and more for world-leading companies like Walmart, Disney, Audi, 3M, and many more. Since launching our first app in 2009, we've followed these core principles for success:
- Create lovable apps, the perfect blend of something that's both useful and delightful
- Help our clients become superheroes because long-term partnerships matter
- Treat every app like it's our own, even if our name isn't on it
- Stand behind everything we build with a Forever Warranty but most of all, to be a software development company that people trust.
If you're passionate about technology and building great products, we want you to join us!
Know the Product Team
As a Product Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to work in a rapidly growing organization that is at the center of the mobile movement. In our company, the Product Manager is the glue that binds the team together and the grease that keeps the product moving in the right direction. Most importantly, the Product Manager is responsible to ensure that the client and end users are completely satisfied with the product, delivering an User and Consumer Experience that goes above and beyond, and makes our clients into HEROES!
On a day with us you will
- Use your product background, leadership and interpersonal skills to engage with your clients and help them to define their product vision and objectives.
- In scenarios where you do not have access to the client strategy, you will be accountable to build a strong relationship of trust with key stakeholders within the client organization, in order to position ArcTouch strategically from a product perspective.
- Own end-to-end feature delivery including working with designers (UI/UX) on prototypes, creating and prioritizing user stories, and collaborating with Agile Project Managers, Engineers and QAs assigned to the project to ensure timely and high quality releases.
- Use your previous experience in a software product management role (or similar) to define and actively manage product release cycles.
- Use your analytical mindset to plan, collect and analyse data to make data informed decisions.
- Be comfortable executing tactical and operational activities such as: writing user stories, participating in agile ceremonies, running grooming sessions. We are a professional services company (consulting), and depending on the client context, the product manager spends more time with execution rather than discovery.
- Acting as the liaison to the client during the design & development cycle, testing your products for acceptance criteria and working with the Agile Project Managers to manage budgets for time and money.
- Occasionally run strategic product sessions, user testing and A/B testing with our clients.
- Occasionally play the role of an Agile Project Manager when needed.
- When not assigned to a client project you may work in a support role assisting our Sales team with estimates and client pitches.
- You are not required to have a software engineering background, but you should feel comfortable having technical discussions with client stakeholders.
- Participate in the hiring process for your chapter by doing tech interviews, helping the company to hire more talented people like you.
- Communicate with your clients in the United States, understanding their needs and proposing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, in order to communicate your product strategy and manage stakeholders expectations.
- Collect, analyse and propose solutions based on the available data.
- Lead backlog refinement sessions and own the backlog prioritization and user stories.
- Collaborate with UX and UI teams.
- Work close to the QA team and review their test scenarios when applicable.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies to ensure the whole team is moving towards the correct direction.
- Keep watching trends in the tech world and be prepared to use this knowledge when needed.
- Be an inspiring leader and foster an environment of trust and respect.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Gympass partnership
- SESC partnership
- Extended maternity, paternity and adopting Leaves
- Flexible benefits: choose the ones that best fits your current needs - wellness, courses, events, child care and much more!
- Flexible hours
This position is remote friendly. If you miss to be in the office, we have a great one in Florianópolis and you can also choose to work from there after the pandemic.
Just a reminder
: remote employees also need to live in Brazil (we hire international professionals only for some specific openings)
Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.
Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.
Come join us!