The Associate Business Manager helps to deliver strategy, specifically developing best practices typically for a range of clients for their Social requirement. The position will also be responsible for assisting with growing the business portfolio on Social products.
• Works with the Associate Business Director/Business Director to deliver financial target
• Identify and develop new business opportunities - local and regional
• Identify and deliver new business activities that augment and/or expand Social products.
• General business planning and marketing strategy advice.
• Participates in interactive strategy development with the strategy Team
Ideal Skills, Behaviours and Values of the team
• Demonstrated talent for abstract thinking: spotting trends and patterns with a strong
interpretation of information, and synthesizing it into an original and compelling point of view.
• Inquisitive nature: looking beyond the obvious to ask "why?", an innate curiosity and insight into
human behavior, an instinct for popular culture, and a nuanced understanding of creative work
• Creative mind: ability to inspire and instigate ideation across teams and be an active partner in the
creative development, from ideation to execution, measurement, and optimization.
• A self-starter: able to work independently and simultaneously across multiple projects.
Develops relationships with clients as a trusted expert and advisor on behalf of the agency