Ogilvy Health ( www.ogilvyhealth.com ) is focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, providing bespoke solutions for "whole brand building" in an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We believe in the power of making brands matter by keeping our audiences' health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Our legacy of creativity, our global network, and our deep expertise allow us to apply diverse thinking to create solutions for client challenges. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum-through Consulting, Medical Education, HCP Promotion, Patient/Consumer Engagement, and Market Access-while also drawing on the full range of Ogilvy's talent and capabilities to integrate PR and Influence, Customer Engagement and Commerce, and Digital Transformation. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NYSE: WPP) ( www.wpp.com ).
• This individual will provide scientific and clinical leadership in the development of all types of scientific materials, including peer-reviewed publications, publication plans, scientific communications, slide decks, as well as thought leader and key educator materials.
• Write high-quality scientific materials that will be used in a number of communication channels, including digital & print
• Develop outlines for highly scientific content with attention to factual accuracy, grammar, and style/consistency
• Moderate teleconferences as necessary
• Maintain current knowledge of assigned therapeutic areas and of up-to-date healthcare compliance guidelines and standard operating procedures
• Develop a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of clients
• Self-manage to adhere to agreed T&E schedules, budgets, and alert team to potential deviations and overages
• Attend and cover scientific congresses
• Interact with clients and attend client meetings
• Doctoral level degree in biomedical sciences (PhD preferred).
• Training or extensive course work in cell biology and knowledge of/experience in the following therapeutic areas: oncology experience is a plus
• 1 year of medical education, agency, or pharma experience preferred
• Ability to write high-quality, fully-referenced scientific materials, and to distill complex technical information for a variety of audiences
• Attention to style, detail, consistency, grammar, syntax, and scientific accuracy
• Familiarity with AMA style writing
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a great working environment