Position at GroupM
GroupM is the world's largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Search Executive to join us at GroupM.
In this role, you will grow all aspects of Paid Search activity across a range of mid-tier agency clients, providing insight, strategy, and reporting.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Manager, Search
3 best things about the job:
Measures of success -
In three months:
- Working in one of the most digitally advanced and forward-thinking media agency that is globally connected
- Develop your search skill set with exposure to planning, execution, and optimisation process within the search environment.
- You will deliver strategy and development for the client in a hyper-competitive, fast-paced environment
In six months:
- Adopted best practices around campaign structure, ad copy guidelines, and campaign optimization techniques
- Take responsibility of looking after client's search engine marketing business, including accounts management and optimization
- Become familiar with GroupM's performance proposition and processes (optimization, reporting and billing)
- Demonstrate mastery of all platforms and systems which power search
- Receive great feedback from co-workers and key client contacts as a result of strong communication both internally and externally
In 12 months:
- Sustainable optimization to elevate client's search business level and quality
- Learnt how to build a paid search campaign from scratch with minimal supervision
- Been confidently running client accounts independently, meeting all KPIs, etc.
- Regularly contributed to the monthly performance newsletter cover industry updates and trends and in particular how these impact clients and approach to planning
- Become a trusted advisor through strong justification of recommendations, strong timeline management and delivering outcomes
- Drive the testing of new betas, platforms, and other innovations for our clients
Responsibilities of the role:
- Taken on more responsibility and started to get involved in meetings, attempting to upsell new features and services
- Developed relationships with other teams in the agency and started contributing to responses to client briefs
- Assisted the Manager in new business pitches, including background research, defining strategy to preparing presentation material
- Establish yourself with a more strategic thinking senior executive and keep growth an integrated view on whole performance business
- Be able to analyze and provide insights on all the featured covered by the buying platforms
What you will need:
- Day to day optimization and management of search campaigns working towards defined KPIs set by clients
- Develop SEM strategy and tactics for campaign and deliver the campaign management
- Generating reports and insights from campaigns and communicating these to the team and smaller clients directly
- Building strong relations with team members with clear and effective communications (spoken, written, and presenting) with ability to influence and gain trust.
- Coordinate with other team for integrated insights and client business proposals
- Implementation of single and multi-variant tests to increase campaign efficiency
- Build account structure, optimizations, testing, tracking and overall management
- Contribute to an environment where 'Innovation as usual' thrives in everyday work
More about GroupM
- Minimum 2 years' hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns with a keen interest in all digital marketing disciplines
- Good understanding of Google, Bing, SA360 & Google Analytics
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English, Traditional Chinese & Simplified Chinese
- Keeps up-to-date with SEM Industry changes and the latest practices and procedures
- Builds meaningful relationships with team members and suppliers
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- A good work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft office software.
- Comfortable using Microsoft excel and manipulating dashboards - an analytical mind that is creative as well as data-driven to identify trends/patterns and insights
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our clients & their business
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers' needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.