Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Hogarth business model, services and technology
- Demonstrate an understanding of the internal organisational structure - who to go to for all eventualities
- Ensure your line manager is aware of your workload, issues and successes etc.
- Proactively escalate any issues to your line manager
- Provide detailed handover notes/briefings to ensure all work can be managed in your absence
- Ensure timesheets are submitted and completed on time and allocated to the correct accounts
- Respond to requests from senior management
- Take overall responsibility for managing any dotted line reports, providing direction and support where appropriate
- Ensure productivity levels are achieved and team morale is high
- Help with recruitment, interviewing and assessment of prospective candidates for your account/team
- Review the workload of the team on an ongoing basis, identify workload issues, escalate to your line manager and help resolve them
- Identify and escalate when resource can be utilised by other teams
- Coach and mentor the team in their role to ensure achievement of their Personal Development Plan including performance management and training needs etc.
- Plan and oversee the induction of new starters
- Immerse yourself in the client's brand and offering
- Ensure clients understand agreed workflows and manage them through the process
- Identify training requirements and opportunities for clients to ensure their adherence to processes and improve workflow
- Set and manage client expectations deliverables and timeframes
- Escalate all serious client issues to your line manager immediately and recommend solutions wherever possible
- Build strong day to day relationships with all clients and agency stakeholders - communication is key
- Visit clients regularly - co-ordinate monthly operational review meetings with the client or as agreed with the client
- Demonstrate ability to write, prepare and present documents, presentations and reports that are tailored to each clients, style, preference, knowledge and experience
- Provide weekly status reports to clients (or at intervals pre-agreed with the client), accompanied by a meeting or call as per client needs
- Provide agendas and detailed contact reports following all client meetings (face to face and phone calls)
Project Management Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate between all relevant parties - internal (Print, Broadcast, Digital etc.) and external (Clients and Agencies)
- Consistently deliver against all contractual obligations include SLAs and KPIs
- Follow agreed workflows and utilise relevant project management tools - FIDO, Trados etc.
- Ensure clear division of responsibility for appropriate files at each stage of the project
- Where project managers/producers are involved, take responsibility for ongoing communication, tracking project progress and status vs. schedules, timings, delays etc.
- Ensure schedules, technical specs and copy dates are obtained and correct, report any delays to AD/BD
- Check all materials (PDFs, emails, TVCs etc.) and ensure quality control procedures have been followed before sending to clients
- Manage FIDO/Zonza
- Keep AD updated on status of projects
- Collate any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Manage your workload effectively and highlight to your Line Manager if support is required to ensure successful completion of a project
- Manage all client projects from brief through to delivery ensuring final materials are on time and of the highest quality
- Manage, monitor and update all timelines and set realistic expectations with clients
- Monitor internal workflows, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
Quality Control Responsibilities
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues
- Act as a brand/QC guardian - ensure brand guidelines/QC checklists and procedures are followed
- Ensure the best external talent is always used - freelancers, proofreaders, copywriters, planners where necessary (liaise with relevant Dept. heads and ensure they pass relevant tests)
- Ensure all parties are aware of brand and QC guidelines, ensure internal summaries are developed and distributed if necessary
- Ensure full compliance with all financial procedures and policies
- Prepare accurate cost estimates based on contracted rates and ensure all estimates are approved by AD
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
- Help develop initiatives to maximise profitability
Business Development Opportunities
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
- Proactively seek and identify new revenue opportunities in existing clients or prospects and inform AD
Support AD in developing proposals for any new revenue opportunities
Essential Experience & Skills Required:
- European language (ideally German, French or Greek)
- 3-5 years' experience managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in transcreation, translation, localisation
- Experience working in TV, Digital or Print production
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management/prioritization/project management skills
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English, other languages desirable
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Highly organised, detail oriented, client focused and proactive
- Excellent team player/networker
- Strong IT literacy, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please bullet point any other requirements such as if you specifically want them to come from an agency background, have international experience etc:
- Passion for marketing, advertising, languages and culture
- Interest in cross platform advertising communications.
- Taste for creativity
- Organised and detail-orientated
Diversity and Flexibility
- Actively push for improvement and be proactive in your performance development - read more, see more, do more. Curate it and share it
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
Please contact us if you need the job advert or application form in a different format: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact email@example.com if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy st atement . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.