Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Pre Sales Solution Consultant do at Hogarth?
The IPE Pre Sales Solution Consultant will play an integral senior customer facing role within the IPE Programme, utilizing in-depth product knowledge to provide expertise to client prospects.
- Work with the internal IPE design and product teams to become an expert in the IPE solution capabilities and design
- Work with the internal IPE product teams and other key stakeholders to translate the system, roadmap and vision into an evolving and powerful set of sales collateral that is aligned with the overall Hogarth strategy
- Work with creative teams as required to develop the necessary presentations and videos that clearly explain the scope and purpose of IPE and articulate the benefits to both internal and prospective client stakeholders
- Develop and present material to the IPE Programme Director and sponsors for approval - key stakeholders will be the Global Chief Production Office, the Chief Technology Officer and the Chief Growth Officer.
- Work with the new business team, client service teams and other stakeholders to manage the positioning and scoping of IPE within all new business opportunities and help manage expectations around delivery
- Provide input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI) and support all associated client meetings to articulate and demonstrate the capabilities of IPE in a consistent manner
- Scope out, manage the set up for and deliver all required IPE demonstrations
- Play an integral role in the consultative client process, utilising SME knowledge of the IPE solution capabilities to assist senior stakeholders in addressing client/prospect requirements
- Identify and prioritise functionality gaps specific to clients/prospects, initiate the process to identify the viability of and estimates for addressing these or help define appropriate workaround solutions to ensure client expectations are managed appropriately
- Provide feedback on new business opportunities to IPE Programme senior stakeholders on a regularly scheduled basis and provide appropriate inputs to the IPE Programme Director to allow an understanding of potential impacts to the IPE roadmap
- Able to demonstrate experience of multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with creative teams to bring to life sales collateral across static and video
- 8+ years exp of Bid/Pre Sales Consultancy
- Highly client focused
- Willingness to get involved wherever required as this role requires an individual who can perform a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with the wider programme team personnel including on a global, virtual basis.
- Proven experience with a company working in a global environment.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and work with virtual cross-cultural, cross-border teams.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy st atement . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.