This job position is open exclusively for People With Disabilities.
WANTED - thinkers, builders and dreamers
We're ArcTouch, and for over a decade we've been creating lovable apps, web sites, and more for world-leading companies like Walmart, Disney, Audi, 3M, and many more.
Since launching our first app in 2009, we've followed these core principles for success:
- Create lovable apps, the perfect blend of something that's both useful and delightful
- Help our clients become superheroes, because long-term partnerships matter
- Treat every app like it's our own, even if our name isn't on it
- Stand behind everything we build with a Forever Warranty
But most of all, be a software development company that people trust.
If you're passionate about technology and building great products, we want you to join us!
Know the People Ops Team
We're a Team with a big responsibility to deliver an amazing experience to people since our first contact during the hiring process. Once they start with us, we continue to deliver an awesome experience by designing processes and projects to guide their journey at ArcTouch. And we do this together with the whole company, always involving people around to work with their perspective - by the way, Fellowship is one of our core values, and we live it every single day!
As a Tech Recruiting Sourcer, you'll be responsible for finding the best tech top talents in the market, creating meaningful connections with candidates leading them to engage with ArcTouch, delivering a great experience, nurturing and developing a lasting relationship with them. You're a Team builder, and with data in hand, you're able to drive important discussions regarding a professional's profile, sourcing priorities, and strategies. In addition, you're constantly looking for feedback to understand what you can do better.
On a day with us, you will
- Use your sourcing knowledge to define the best strategy to find excellent and diverse professionals in the market for different positions: iOS, Android, Xamarin, Fullstack developers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Designers, DevOps, and whatever position is required.
- Build a sourcing strategy that involves mapping the best channels for each role, creating content for social media, organizing events, and understanding the best approaches to the candidates - all these in partnership with Employer Branding strategies and Recruitment Marketing activities
- Use your analytical skills to track the effectiveness of channels and tools for each role.
- Build a data strategy for sourcing efforts, support Recruitment decisions, and measure the health of the hiring funnel
- Use your organization skills to deal with more than one open position at the same time and manage all sorts of information about it in a curated way, keeping the balance between passive (funnel) and active recruitment (sourcing)
- Be able to use common platforms like Linkedin, Github, StackOverflow, etc., and try different and creative ways to find the best candidates.
- Use your excellent IT skills to assess passive candidates, understand their strengths, motivations, and attraction drivers, and successfully convert them to Applicants.
- Participate in meetings with the Executive Team, which will require you to communicate in English, both orally and written.
- Keep yourself up to date, looking for development opportunities inside and outside ArcTouch, especially translating knowledge into results to the recruiting process. Here we value experimentation, using different kinds of knowledge that help us deliver better results, such as recruiting marketing, candidate experience, agile, design...and we expect you to keep bringing it to our team.
- Map our talent markers, research and stay up to date in industry trends and develop strategies to compete for the best talent.
- Use your recruiting marketing and employer branding knowledge to apply creative and innovative sourcing techniques that best fit each position bringing high-quality candidates to our talent pool.
- Gather and analyze data to understand the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Analyze the recruiting pipeline and discuss with the team sourcing strategies and priorities.
- Lead and execute referral campaigns, events participation, job marketing, etc.
- Guarantee that job descriptions align with the profile we're looking for and are always up to date.
- Identify recruiting gaps and unblock whatever is the root cause.
- Engage candidates and build meaningful connections with them, keeping constant communication.
- Analyze the hiring funnel data to understand patterns on rejection reasons and drive discussions with the team to improve our work.
- Guide hiring managers on how to recruit diverse talent.
- Provide the necessary support to every person involved in the hiring process to succeed.
- Provide information to the Executive Team's reports.
- To support our work, we use different tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Confluence, etc.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Gympass partnership
- SESC partnership
- Extended maternity, paternity and adopting Leaves
- Flexible benefits: choose the ones that best fits your current needs - wellness, courses, events, child care and much more!
- Flexible hours
This position is remote friendly. If you miss to be in the office, we have a great one in Florianópolis and you can also choose to work from there after the pandemic.
Just a reminder
: remote employees also need to live in Brazil (we hire international professionals only for some specific openings)
Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.
Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.
Come join us!