Our mission as a company is to globally transform marketing into personal storytelling. For the past 10 years, the digital media industry has heavily invested in the best ways to optimize by targeting and placement. Creative, the actual message is an untapped optimization lever that is hardly being used for better results. We want to change this. We see every ad impression as a learning opportunity and want to bring relevance to every message in every marketing channel. Creativity, driven by technology. Our platform, WPP Open Dynamic Content, is the proprietary WPP SaaS platform that enables WPP clients to achieve digital production efficiency and increase marketing impact of campaigns in any digital channel.
Our head office is in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and we are a subsidiary of Greenhouse Group, a WPP company.
Reporting to the CEO of WPP Open Dynamic Content your responsibility will be to define and execute an appropriate EMEA sales strategy, including the growth of existing partnerships, as well as exploration and identification of new partnerships to maximize sales and profitability. Collaborate with the key stakeholders across our network of agencies and clients, and motivate the commercial team to achieve our ambitious sales targets. Define and execute appropriate sales strategies, including business development, marketing, technical, operational and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability. Act as a Business Representative/Brand Ambassador at major industry events, conferences, and key events to generate leads.
• Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally in the ad-tech industry partnering with creative, production and media agencies.
• Native or fluent English.
- Solid demonstrable track record in international sales.
- Proven commercial growth in current and previous roles with the ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills to drive and deliver sales targets.
<- Able to prioritize work-load for self and direct reports in order to maximize profit.
- Demonstrable evidence of 'from and to' performance increases.