Position at MediaCom
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands' growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique 'Systems Thinking' philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP's consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing 'People First, Better Results' belief. We know that by investing in our people's whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients' businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world's leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
MediaCom Connections Israel are looking for a Web Analyst to join our team working across some of the most leading global brands.
You will work with some of the best media practitioners. We believe in sharing great ideas across the teams, wherever they are, and you will have the opportunity to work with a large range of people from across the MediaCom business both locally and in other markets.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical abilities, quantitative skills, and analytical orientation
- Experience with GA, GTM and Data layer
Ensure data quality and data documentation by executing data QA across multiple data sources, understanding sources of data to build analyses, documenting the process
- Determine the needs of the analysis, where information should be sourced, and the type of data needed
- Develop new data sources and data management tools to ensure most effective methods are used
- Compile large volumes of custom and syndicated data from disparate sources
- Experience ingesting data into a data visualization tool such as Google Data Studio, Business Objects, Tableau, Datorama, etc.
- Ability to provide relevant, action oriented insights and summarize findings into a clear, concise story to clients, with help from manager and director
- Proficiency in MS office, especially Microsoft Excel (pivot table and advanced skills) and PowerPoint
- Experience with GA, GTM and Data layer.
- Experience with Datorama, a major plus.
- Basic to strong knowledge of data manipulation and statistical tools, such as SQL, R, SAS, and/or Python - advantage.
PROJECT AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure to manage timelines and cross-agency and client expectations
- Ability to produce high quality work in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to own day-to-day activity on analytical projects across multiple client teams
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Solid command and experience with Google Campaign Manager, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, and other martech based data sources
- Proven understanding of media metrics (e.g. KPIs- ROAS, LTV, etc.) and Quantitative business measures
- Knowledge of digital measurement technologies (ad servers, web analytics platforms, mobile measurement partners)
- Understanding how to connect between media, data insights and business growth
- Bachelor's degree (ideally higher in quantitative field) or equivalent level of experience
- Ideally previous relevant work experience
- Deliver projects independently, while proactively communicating project progress, issues, and deliverables to manager and director
- Establish a strong relationship with day-to-day clients through a demonstration of industry knowledge and an understanding of client's business objectives
- Develop measurement plans and reports that are relevant to the client's business and their test and learn agendas
- Research industry trends and facts sharing expertise to team
- Understand budget allocation process for media and fees across media platforms
- Analyze media and marketing data to understand what happened, why and what was the impact; build recommendations to improve future initiatives or develop best practices to apply across the enterprise
- Manipulate, clean and prep large amounts of data for ingestion into databases
- Use data visualization tool to publish data into meaningful client-facing dashboards
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic, friendly and welcoming environment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development Courses
- Pathway International Mobility programme