Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Project Manager do at Hogarth?
Project Managers own the end-to-end project management of projects. They are responsible for delivering a completed project on time, on specification, and on budget. Project Managers must demonstrate a good understanding of project management tools and best-practice methodology, and the flexibility to lead a diverse and dynamic team to deliver balanced integrated solutions. The project manager is everyone's point person for the project. Team members rely on them for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what to do next, and to find out where they need to be. Project Managers relay information about timing, scope, budgets, resources and changes to the project plan.
The successful candidate will use their superior problem-solving skill and have a desire to learn. They will have a passion for production, as well as marketing and advertising.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The key day-to-day project contact with lower to mid-level clients
- Possesses accurate sense of client satisfaction level - facilitates the sharing of client feedback with the team and management; sensitive to the client's needs and
- Takes accountability to ensure that all team members are aware of timelines and deliverables
- Partners with the client services, project management, production and finance leads across channels to ensure a smooth process, proper resource allocation, and a superior end result
- Ensures team members feel personal accountability for deliverables and projects, engaging in all aspects of team assignments driving towards progress, actions and results
- Develops and maintains high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity diversity and engagement)
- Manage small to medium sized projects independently, from initiation through completion
- Serve as the production expert on integrated marketing campaigns, working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced agency environment
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of project management techniques and brings process innovation in how we manage our engagements
- Manages client objectives, budgets, expectations, deliverables and timelines and communicating changes/directions to team members
- Keeps projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Participates actively and can knowledgably articulate status internally or during client interactions
- Influences the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship
- Works with interdisciplinary teams of creative, production and technologists to define and develop scopes and estimates of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget), helping to translate creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables with proper staffing
- Owns project budget and tracking of all ongoing costs throughout project lifecycle, reconcile estimates to actuals on all projects, and resolution of budget discrepancies between disciplines, vendors and clients
- Focuses on delivering great work and proactively identifies barriers to creating great work and works to remove them, when applicable, raises larger issues to senior management
- Demonstrates understanding of Hogarth's capabilities and production process.
Day to day tasks can include
- Develops and maintaining scopes, timelines and budgets
- Coordinates and partners with Hogarth's global production network to ensure global campaign launches are successful and work is completed
- Manages status documents, agendas, contact reports, trackers and day to day communication with teams and client
- Liaises with clients/agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, briefs, assets, technical specifications
- Responsible for partnering with the Business Affairs team to manage and plan talent, licensing and vendor costs
- Manages of POs, financial reporting, tracking, billing against all project budgets
- 2-5 years of project management or production experience in a interactive or integrated agency or similar environment
- Solid understanding of production and the creative development process, content production, technology, quality assurance testing and marketing methodologies
- A professional and approachable demeanor, and the ability to thrive in the dynamic highly matrixed agency environment
- Ability to manage small projects or components of complex project, demonstrating ability to deliver on time and on budget
- Can show experience in bottom-up scoping of projects, creating project budgets, tracking actuals, and creating statements of work
- Demonstrates an ability to solve problems with the solution that works for all stakeholders without compromising the quality of the deliverables or the project
- Accountability and calm, confident presence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural and effective collaborator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, wireframing/workflow tools, online project management/collaboration/ticketing tools e.g. JIRA, Service Anywhere, Sharepoint, Smartsheet
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy st atement . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.