Position at VMLY&R
At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking - harnessing creativity, technology and culture - to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people's lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Maintains web environment by deploying sites and site updates, monitoring site availability, and enforcing system and operational policies and procedures
- Use modern front-end frameworks and digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical and business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business and user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards and practices.
- Learn new technologies quickly; self-motivated; dependable; client-facing at times; handle pressure situations; prioritize effectively while multitasking
- Update job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies by participating in training opportunities (formal and informal) and professional networks, reading professional publications, and more
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and to explore opportunities to add value
- As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
- 3-5 years of working experience with the following:
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or another CMS.
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools and frameworks such, e.g. Reactjs, Vue.JS, Node.js
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Proficiency in Semantic HTML Markup.
• Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.