|Agency||Wunderman Thompson APAC|
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
Wunderman Thompson APAC is seeking a Talent Development Director. This role will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing talent development initiatives to support our goal in providing an engaging, dynamic and diverse employee experience. The role will ideally be based in Singapore but it is not essential.
This role reports into the APAC Chief People Officer (CPO), based in Singapore. The role will also work closely with the WT Global L&D team and senior stakeholders across the APAC region. This role is critical in helping us provide an environment in which people can be themselves, develop their careers, be rewarded and do ambitious work.
What you'll do
• Work with the APAC CPO on a strategy and implementation plan for performance management and career development
• Be the central point of contact in APAC for talent development and drive implementation across the region
• Partner with the APAC CPO on career pathing and growth plans for our employees
• Liaise with global team to align and execute Global and Regional talent programmes and develop and maintain a process for managing timelines and tracking progress
• Develop and manage a succession planning program for the region
• Support the APAC CPO and Global Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer on our Inclusion and Diversity strategy aligned to talent management practices
• Design and implement ad hoc talent development initiatives that support our goal to provide an engaging, dynamic and diverse employee experience
Learning & Development
• Identify training needs and themes resulting from performance reviews and succession planning
• Partner with the Global team to develop content internally and/or engage with external providers to provide timely and relevant training opportunities across all levels
• Serve as a subject matter expert on career and personal development while staying abreast of current trends and innovative tools and methods
• Curate content from the Learning Management System (LMS) and communicate our offerings across the region
• Develop marketing material and communications to promote relevant courses or learning opportunities in a timely manner
• Work with our capability leads to develop training programs within their areas of expertise to educate employees across the region
• Manage and maintain WT compliance training course completion for the region
What you'll need
• Minimum 10 years of experience in talent management and learning & development
• Experience in organisational development concepts and practices
• Proven success in implementing talent development programmes that helped drive business performance
• Ability to work autonomously and influence senior stakeholders
• Comfortable speaking to a large group either in-person or online
• Can thrive in a dynamic environment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing deadlines
• Succinct communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively collect, analyze, evaluate and prepare people data
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world, where our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities, to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production and technology.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency (NYSE: WPP).
For more information, please visit us at www.wundermanthompson.com and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.