Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Senior Project Manager do at Hogarth?
Combining business vision and first-class planning to successfully translate the strategic vision into operational reality. Leading & inspiring project teams to deliver a range of projects to agreed scope, budget and timeframe, meeting (or exceeding) customer expectations. Coaching and mentoring a small team, managing them on a day-to-day basis and aiding their overall development. As a senior member of the programme management team, you will work with other senior members to set high standards and aid knowledge transfer and development of the immediate tea
Key managerial responsibilities
• Managing all programme risks, issues and change within the programme
• Ensuring workstream Project Managers are leveraging the Portfolio standards
• Ensuring a single point of escalation for the project managers which can reflect on feedback and provide an actionable response, with support from Programme Manager as required
• Ensuring alignment across all work streams for the programme
• Control of programme budgets and validation of SoW and estimates
• Seeking continuous improvement and consolidating feedback to Programme Manager
Key project responsibilities
• Lead on the management of multiple projects on assigned accounts by developing plans, managing budgets, monitoring progress and executing delivery
• Coordinate creation of estimates on allocated projects
• Proactively maintain awareness of other projects and remove obstacles/create flexibility when required
• Troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to issues related to the delivery of the project
• Deliver exemplary customer service while delivering the project
• Provide advice and information to clients
• Motivate the whole project team to ensure productivity and escalate issues where necessary
• Promote teamwork and collaboration across the project team, appreciating it as a complex adaptive system.
• Support and collaborate with other internal departments across all stages of the project
• Ensure high quality delivery of projects,
• Keep up-to-date with your expertise area of knowledge
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format. Data
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment. When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy st atement . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.