Position at GroupM Services
Work Location: A Hybrid Work Experience
At Mediacom, we believe that work is a part of life, not the other way around. To support that belief, we have recently adopted a "collaboration-led" hybrid approach to work in order to provide employees with the flexibility to do the best work of their lives no matter where they are working. This means that for roles where it makes sense, you'll spend some of your time in our incredible workspaces (when it's safe to do so) and some of your time remote. Check out this updated list of where we can hire:
- California - LA or SF
- Colorado - Denver
- Florida - Miami/Fort Lauderdale
- Georgia - Atlanta
- Illinois - Chicago
- Massachusetts - Boston
- Michigan - Detroit
- New York - New York City tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT)
- North Carolina - Raleigh/Durham
- Texas - Austin or Dallas/Fort Worth
- Utah - Salt Lake City
About the Role:
As a Manager with the Ad Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting the companies that utilize GroupM Services' technology suite and must work flawlessly to maintain key business relationships with agencies, publishers, and direct advertisers. You will use your previous experience to successfully set up and traffic advertising campaigns as well as managing and prioritizing actions items for campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage and develop team members, including their successful induction into the team, the continual assessment of their needs, the delivery of training, and development of their Advertising Operations career
- Support the recruitment of Advertising Operations resources; help manage and motivate the team on a day-to-day basis; ensuring appropriate resource allocation across clients, efficient workflow and flawless output
- Serves as a key escalation point or project lead (if required) for both internal and external stakeholder for clients and campaigns matters relating to Ad Operations
- Supporting the team in their daily campaign monitoring efforts to ensure campaigns are running as expected, providing optimization recommendations and escalating to third parties when appropriate
- Supporting in the evaluation of workflows and processes in order to streamline cross team functions while keeping us organized and efficient.
- Supporting the development, implementation and management of Ad Operation standards and best practices
- Supporting the project management of creative specification requirements and digital asset delivery; coordinating timelines and leading communications with our agency partners.
- Execute class-leading campaign tracking implementation strategies through Tag Management Systems as well as creating bespoke tracking code for complex mapping when necessary.
- Serve as a strategic partner for interdepartmental questions; attend internal meetings providing updates or consultation as needed.
- Present in internal team meetings and participate in client meetings.
- Support team leadership in the continual assessment of ad tech platforms and tools; and help lead in testing of different products, including client recommendations, implementations and consulting.
- 3+ years' experience in ad operations
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills, to ensure you can keep on top of your own and others workloads
- Fine-tuned communication, presentation and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present in a manner that inspires and excites
- Experience working with DoubleClick, Sizmek, AdForm and other 3rd party ad servers
- Experience working with DSPs, DMPs, Tag Management Systems or Site and App Analytics tools would be a distinct advantage
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and able to deliver projects effectively and efficiently
GroupM is the world's leading media investment company responsible for more than $50B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM's portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.