Position at GroupM Services
WORK LOCATION: A HYBRID WORK EXPERIENCE
At MediaCom, we believe that work is a part of life, not the other way around. To support that belief, we have recently adopted a "collaboration-led" hybrid approach to work in order to provide employees with the flexibility to do the best work of their lives no matter where they are working. This means that for roles where it makes sense, you'll spend some of your time in our incredible workspaces (when it's safe to do so) and some of your time remote. Check out this updated list of where we can hire:
Do you thrive in a job with variety and challenge which combines talent management with campaign planning and execution?
The Manager, Paid Search position is a 3-pronged role. You will be accountable for the day-to-day management of a client's paid search marketing initiatives, managing the junior members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for your dedicated account(s). You will have all the star qualities of a Senior Associate but work more autonomously - usually reporting directly to an Associate Search Director or Director. You are expected to function at a highly efficient level utilizing advanced execution skills and maintaining relationships with key clients.
• You'll lead the day-to-day supervision of client paid search programs including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting and overall goal achievement
• Develop positive relationships with search community, vendors and Directors for optimal service levels and results
• Understand the client's product, marketing objectives and digital goals with an emphasis on paid search, presenting to clients on regular basis
• This is a management role, so you'll perform as a leader with minimal supervision
• Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines. Work towards Google Analytics certification.
• Stay on top of the latest updates regarding tools and User Interfaces (AdWords, Bing, Bid Management Platforms, eMarketer, SEMrush, Search Engine Land, AdCenter, AdGooroo, etc.)
• Think creatively, do research, and develop tools and innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or advance the practice. Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization.
• Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs.
• Build, or assist in crafting, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation
• Campaign Strategy definition and implementation, working closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns
• Stay current on industry trends, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts and enhance our overall practice.
• You'll join us because you have gained a minimum of 3 years of paid search campaign management experience
• You'll have gained essential experience in Analytical Tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture), Search Engine Desktop Tools (Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor).
• You'll be an emerging expert in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
• Bid Management tools (DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo, Marin, etc. Marin & Searchlight) as well as 3rd Party Tracking Tools (DoubleClick, Floodlight, Sizmek, etc.)
• Experience meeting with and delighting clients is essential
• Working knowledge of Paid Social a plus
• Ambition to manage and mentor junior members of a team; prior experience as a manager a plus
• Enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
GroupM is the world's leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM's portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business. Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027 GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.