Position at GroupM Services
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you have one year of paid social media campaign management experience and feel ready to take the next step?
As a Senior Associate, Paid Social you continue down the specialist career track, receiving continual training and close mentorship in all aspects of paid social
As Senior Associate you'll have already advanced beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of Social. In this role, you will have increased responsibility and accountability for Paid Social campaign execution as well as gaining further exposure to account growth opportunities through client-facing missions.
• Support social strategy development work by compiling client research, competitive data and social platform information
• We'll have you supporting and improving paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr
• Continually improve the social measurement planning and reporting process
• Research emerging social platforms to support client recommendations
• Set up media trackers, build media authorizations and insertion orders, steward the billing process and actualize dollars on an ongoing basis
• Assist team in identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations
• Support Senior Associate and community managers to develop and maintain social content calendars for various platforms
• Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions
• Are you a born team-player? We need you to collaborate with the team and external partners to define highly personalized social user experiences (e.g. applications, contest, mobile executions, social TV, etc.)
• Stay current. Though your research and practice, stay ahead of the latest updates regarding tools, techniques and methods related to social media
• 1+ year or more of practical experience running paid social campaigns.
• An internship with an advertising/media agency or in a digital marketing role is highly desired.
• Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry.
GroupM is the world's leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM's portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.