Position at Xaxis
ABOUT THE ROLE
Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager, Account Services. The Manager, Account Services oversees a team of people tasked with delivering strategies and successful executions for advertiser campaigns. As a senior representative of Xaxis, the Manager, Account Services represents Xaxis capabilities, offerings, and executions to mid-to-senior level agency counterparts and client contacts. This person ensures the health and growth of multiple agency and client relationships through three key avenues: an applied understanding of his/her clients' businesses; a robust understanding of the programmatic space and an ability to deliver programmatic excellence; and the professional development of his/her subordinates.
- As senior day-to-day relationship manager, coordinates with senior client leads at the agency to understand macro client concerns, identify business issues, and help sell in opportunities.
- Oversees the management of overall campaign delivery, including performance vs. KPIs, weekly/monthly/campaign pacing, optimizations and profitability.
- Spearheads the management of campaign setup and execution across different platforms including trading (DSP Setup), financial (Salesforce and Radia), targeting (mInsights) and analytics (Spotlight)
- Oversees the management of views and analyzes trends within a given campaign, identifying areas of efficiencies and opportunities for improved performance
- Supervises the application and activation of trading platforms across omni channel approaches
- Ensures subordinates are well-educated in the programmatic space & the tools and capabilities of DSPs and relevant vendors, and that this knowledge is applied efficiently and creatively.
- Acts as point of escalation for account or campaign issues, to balance workloads across team members, and to assist as needed with campaign and account execution.
- Oversees all aspects of their team's campaign delivery vs. KPIs, pacing, and profitability, across several campaigns, and reports on the ongoing health of their book of business.
- Evaluates and develops talent of his/her staff to deliver highest levels of service in a rapidly-adapting environment.
- Mentor subordinates' professional growth via advising on how best to apply Xaxis offerings to deliver KPI-beating solutions, to address client concerns, and to deepen agency relationships.
- Uses his/her programmatic expertise to drive programmatic education for their agency and client partners, to de-mystify programmatic, and to identify avenues where programmatic should and should not be applied.
Xaxis is the outcome media company.
- Bachelor's with 3+ years of relevant industry experience with prior people management experience
- Strong understanding of DSP capabilities, programmatic execution, verification partners, and data partnerships
- Thorough knowledge of audience data that can be applied to media buying and audience targeting strategy
- Familiarity with advanced optimization strategies to deliver against performance KPIs and budget growth
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to understand and communicate complex technology and business concepts quickly to a variety of audiences
- The ability to juggle multiple timelines, priorities and relationships
Xaxis combines innovative AI technology, advanced omnichannel solutions, data-driven creative, and worldwide programmatic expertise to transform digital media investments into real business outcomes
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity.We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.