Position at Mindshare
Project Managers play a critical role for the success of our business at Mindshare. They ensure team members, clients, and 3 rd parties are aligned & communicative so that activities & deliverables are planned for & executed on time, on budget at the highest possible quality level.
Project Managers are expected to use the agency's / GroupM's service delivery processes and toolset to consistently lead their teams through the following cycle for each campaign and project: Plan >> Manage >> Collaborate >> Track >> Report. They are expected to have strong knowledge & skills across core domains: Process Management; Scope / Change Management; Budget Management; Stakeholder / Engagement Management; Risk Management.
This role will support our Kimberly-Clark account, ranging over a wide array of teams, with a focus on timeline and deliverable management, team leadership and driver.
- Manage a high-performance, cross-functional team, processes, and toolset (where applicable), and establish the service delivery aspects of our engagement model internally via
- Conducting detailed project planning of schedules for phases, stages, steps and tasks including major and minor milestones, deliverables, dependencies, as well as parallel & critical paths
- Managing progress and risk by ensuring that clear, current information about past / present / future activities & deliverables are understood and appropriately acted upon by internal stakeholders, 3 rd parties and clients; identifying and managing roadblocks, resetting timelines and expectations
- Facilitating collaboration via appropriate channels, modes, and protocols (e.g., templated documentation, collaboration tools, RACIs, document storage structure, filename conventions, etc.)
- Harnessing available data to track progress & risk associated with project development velocity and health
- Report, forecast, analyse and recommend action about and related to project or campaign progress and risk / health using current and evolving tools & methods during occasions including internal and external status reports; quarterly business reviews; retrospectives; post-mortems in a manner and format appropriate to given audiences (e.g., team, clients, internal executives)
- Team driver ensuring all team collaboration, enforcing responsibilities and accountability, resulting in on-time delivery and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in related roles in a media agency (preferable), marketing, ad or mar-tech, software development, creative agency or consulting environment
- Highly organized, detail / process / problem-solving oriented with an ability to produce strong documentation, and perform under pressure in structured and unstructured environments
- Able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in a professional, authoritative manner, bring clarity to ambiguous situations and drive progress
- Strong ability to plan, organize and run effective, collaborative meetings and workstreams
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and appropriately via a variety of mediums / modes (e.g., verbal, email, chat, long-form, presentations, collaboration platforms, etc.)
- Strong ability to drive change in response to challenges and opportunities; ability to pivot
- Experience managing multiple large and small cross-functional teams
- Experience managing across the range of waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- Strong skills across the Microsoft Office 365, especially Excel. Teams/SharePoint & PM software tools experience a plus
- Drive, move, manage, inspire and/or influence others in the above areas. A natural ability and genuine interest in project management.
- Knowledge of, and experience with media and agency operations across digital and offline channels as well as related and enabling technologies, platforms, and practices, a plus
- PMO (Project Management Office) team contributor, collaborator and active participant; invested in continued education, building upon professional skill set and PM best practices
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what's possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other's success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We're a team that is radically honest - we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive - that's our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability - that's our Emotional Quotient. We're proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity.We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.