Position at Wavemaker
Wavemaker seeks an experienced, entrepreneurial and results-focused performance marketing professional to drive the creation and implementation of innovative and compelling marketing campaigns (paid media).
The opportunity requires a dynamic, creative and pragmatic professional with a proven history of success creating effective marketing campaigns. The candidate will coordinate the activation of paid marketing campaigns along the full customer buying cycle across different channels such as SEM, paid social, display, programmatic, retargeting, affiliation....
This position requires strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution. This role requires an experienced professional who is able to orchestrate a cross-functional team to deliver full-funnel digital campaigns driving measurable results.
Experience / Skills Required
- Participate and lead on digital channels in strategic meetings with stakeholders
- Lead the performances media strategy definition of Agency top Clients
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of paid digital media, including display advertising, paid search, paid social and other channels with a strong focus on ecommerce
- Construct media plans for the quarterly and yearly budget investments
- Work with biddable team to create and manage paid search campaigns. Supported by biddable manager define optimization, performance analysis, landing page analysis and testing.
- Support the strategy definition and activation of social media advertising campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate performance across all channels. Communicate with the stakeholders on the performance by providing actionable insights
- Bring all elements and channels of paid media and use storytelling to communicate on performance
- Own the relationship with different vendors to roll out effective paid media campaigns and work towards on-going optimizations, delivering engaging campaigns
- Managing budget setup, approval process, forecasts, spend planners in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other internal teams on optimizing define overall client ecommerce strategy
- Proven experience of working in marketing with 4-5 years in digital marketing (paid media)
- Experience working within online advertising in the areas of PPC (Pay-per-click), Display or Paid social media.
- Experience with Amazon Advertising solutions and Amazon DSP will be considered a plus
- Experience with Amazon Seller/Vendor Central Platforms
- Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals
- Exceptional communicator with collaborative/team spirit
- Strong analytical thinker and driven problem solver.
- Comfortable with deadlines, deliverables, and juggling multiple projects at once..
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- In-depth knowledge of accounts and campaigns inside out in order to provide information
- Enthusiastic & flexible working attitude with a can-do attitude
Wpp Campus in Milan (plus the option for smart working some of the time