We are WPP AUNZ, Australasia's leading marketing communications group. Through its operating companies, the Group provides a comprehensive range of advertising and marketing services including advertising & media investment management; public relations & public affairs; branding & identity; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion & relationship marketing and specialist communications.
Due to an internal promotion we are currently looking for an outstanding Team Leader - Accounts Payable to work in our Millers Point office and remotely. As a key member of the Accounts Payable team, you will be responsible for delivering high quality accounts payable services to our operating companies.
3 best things about the job:
Measures of success:
In 3 months:
- The company- This is a great opportunity to build on your Accounting skills in the leading marketing communications services group in Australia and New Zealand
- The perks- we offer some great perks for working at WPP AUNZ, including corporate discounts, Summer Friday's and bonus leave to name a few!
- The potential - this role has scope to learn, for growth and expansion over a large company.
In 6 months:
- Have mastered our Accounting IT packages
- Understand and are able to navigate the Group structure and policies and procedures
- Work independently to meet deadlines and commitments
- Familiarise yourself with your team and start to build relationships with stakeholders and team members
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver best in class Accounts Payable services to your client group
What you will need:
- Lead and manage a Group of Accounts Payable Officers;
- Perform AP related duties in accordance with the cyclical calendar for processing supplier invoices, employee related expense claims and third party payments;
- Be an escalation point - respond to supplier account queries and resolve any invoice discrepancies in a professional manner;
- Produce monthly AP reports and ensure these reconcile to supplier statements if required;
- Assist with month end closing reports and reconciliations;
- 2+ years' experience in the Accounts Payable field in a senior capacity
- Experience training and mentoring staff
- Strong people interaction and relationship building skills
- Sound data entry and administration experience
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work well with others; a desire to be part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
For more information visit www.wppaunz.com or follow us @WPP_AUNZ