Position at Xaxis
As an Analyst within the Analytics team, you will be responsible for digital analysis & support for Xaxis' programmatic advertising campaigns. You will leverage multiple measuring & reporting platforms to conduct analysis and data evaluation to help drive the success of our online campaigns.
- Use your technical understanding of programmatic buying, audience buying, and DSPs to provide complete strategic recommendations to ensure successful optimization of campaigns through the effective understanding of client objectives.
- Creating and maintain dashboards for all clients within Datorama.
- Analyze campaign objectives and performance data to identify new opportunities for measurement and analytics solutions.
- Develop customized reports to track and optimize campaign performance.
- Manage the performance and pacing reporting for multiple stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Through the use of reporting, perform QA testing to ensure tags are function properly.
- Develop and deliver insights/analytics presentations across multiple accounts under the leadership of senior analytics & account staff.
- Draw on expertise of functional experts to continually develop skills and capabilities.
- Manage project execution while being mentored on best practices.
Xaxis is the outcome media company.
- Bachelor's degree, with a concentration in advertising, marketing, statistics, economics, finance, computer science, mathematics or engineering OR Associate's degree with at least 2 years of experience (including Internships) within the online advertising industry with a focus on analysis and reporting
- 2 years' relevant work experience (digital media experience desired)
- General understanding of SQL
- Understanding of online marketing and web metrics
- Basic knowledge of tagging and online tracking
- Proficiency in Excel with the ability to review, analyze and present advertising reporting
- Prior experience with relevant start-ups, DSPs, agencies, and trading desks preferred
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Dataroma and DataStudio and Tableau
- Knowledge of various measurement and campaign measurement technologies, Including DSPs, advertising platforms, viewability verification providers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Xaxis combines innovative AI technology, advanced omnichannel solutions, data-driven creative, and worldwide programmatic expertise to transform digital media investments into real business outcomes.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.