Position at Neo Media World
At GroupM, we believe that work is a part of life, not the other way around. To support that belief, we have recently adopted a "collaboration-led" hybrid approach to work in order to provide employees with the flexibility to do the best work of their lives no matter where they are working. This means that for roles where it makes sense, you'll spend some of your time in our incredible workspaces (when it's safe to do so) and some of your time remote.
- California - LA or SF
- Colorado - Denver
- Florida - Miami/Fort Lauderdale
- Georgia - Atlanta
- Illinois - Chicago
- Massachusetts - Boston
- Michigan - Detroit
- New York - New York City tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT)
- North Carolina - Raleigh/Durham
- Texas - Austin or Dallas/Fort Worth
- Utah - Salt Lake City
As Programmatic has evolved, it has moved from being considered one of those specialty services towards a fundamental aspect of our digital activation strategy. While our programmatic teams are a part of a broader programmatic community dedicated to shaping best practices, our individual trading teams work directly with their agency counterparts to create and execute campaigns that support our clients overall marketing objectives.
About The Role
The Associate Director is responsible for overseeing the overall health and success of their respective account or accounts. Within this role you'll be responsible for the ownership of your clients' programmatic media strategy and oversee its implementation and day to day execution. The primary responsibilities of the role include the management of the programmatic team and engaging with respective digital agency counterparts, clients and external partners. The Associate Director is also expected to be the team's strongest programmatic trader and should be a source of expertise and point of escalation for all aspects of the execution of a programmatic campaign including implementation, optimization and inventory and audience strategy.
Programmatic Associate Directors are typically responsible for overseeing the day-to-day workload, training and career development of between 3-8 reports.
- Collaborate with planning teams to develop a programmatic strategy that ensures the clients marketing objectives are met with appropriate programmatic tactics
- Oversee the management of campaigns to ensure they consistently meet or exceed client KPIs and lending support to day to day trading as needed
- Act as the team's central point of trading expertise and escalation to address problems as they arise for the account
- Create and enforce workflow processes to ensure deliverables are completed accurately and on time
- Hold members of the team accountable to flawless execution of campaign implementation and develop the QA processes that allow them to do so
- Own and improve the working relationships with members of the broader digital account teams including planning, investment, operations and analytics
- Develop relationships with platform, inventory and data providers to maximize their value specific to account needs
- Keep key stakeholders including clients and account teams updated on campaign and account level performance via regular and ad-hoc reporting and status meetings
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities to improve performance within and across campaigns
- Ongoing training and support of the career growth of direct reports
- Keep Senior Leadership informed of the overall status of the trading team to ensure any challenges are appropriately resolved and/or escalated
- Develop best practices that improve the quality or efficiency of work within an account or broader agency programmatic team
- Develop POVs, Presentations or other shareable collateral that improves the overall level of programmatic education across programmatic and digital teams
- Support the Programmatic Agency lead as needed for larger presentations, projects or pitches
- 5+ Years of relevant career experience including trading programmatic campaigns at an agency, brand, DSP or Ad Network strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field preferred
- Past management experience is required
- Experience with other database, visualization tools or coding languages is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills, presentation & organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Natural curiosity and desire to continuously learn
GroupM is the world's leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies NEO, Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM's portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity.We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
Neo Media World