WHO IS MAKERHOUSE?
We are a brand design-centric, creative production house. Passionate about crafting effective design solutions and content at scale.
One-part design-centric makers, drives creative excellence and effectiveness. One-part strategic production operations, ensures compliance and efficiency. With over 300 passionate specialists across the globe, and long hallways to the right partners when needed, we make the best work, the best way, in creative partnership with agencies and clients alike. Whatever the need, we'll make it happen.
Global Production Product Specialist
Could this be you?
Makerhouse is looking for a dynamic, versatile and experienced hands-on Product Specialist to play a key leadership role on our global production solutions + technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Global Production Solutions + Technology practice for Makerhouse inclusive of the following areas:
In this role you will...
- Makerhouse Production Product and Workflow subject matter expert on all Makerhouse workflow and asset management supporting platforms, tools, user support, and training.
- Recommend improvements to UI, process, workflows and to maximize the toolset for maximum efficient compliance governance
- Interface with internal clients as a power user to provide support and knowledge specifically around all relevant Makerhouse teams that require review of materials (i.e. Brand, Proof, Product, Legal Compliance, etc.)
- Liaison with Directors of Proof, Product, Project Managers and Legal teams to improve review process through product improvement and optimization recommendations.
- Collect user feedback to support system road mapping and continuous improvement of workflows, training modules, and applications used across the network.
- Using market research to get ideas for product enhancements that provide value to our partners and clients, assessing competitor products in the market.
- Assist leadership in establishing Global Practice for key areas within Makerhouse Production Operations including connectivity across agencies.
- Oversee user administration, set up of new users, and audit user accounts for global workflow solutions.
- Manage training systems and knowledge base information, providing training opportunities as needed to all users (new and current) of the workflow solutions.
- Participate in road mapping discussions and identify opportunities for and alignment of process and product improvements based on technology updates.
- Logically analyze + synthesize complex process designs to develop process solutions.
- Generate monthly user reports to make key decisions based on user data and trends.
- Support Makerhouse leadership with special projects as needed
- Excellent understanding of digital tools and marketing operations across multiple channels including broadcast, digital and print
- Proven agency experience across all media channels with production workflow technology
- Automotive experience a plus
- Excellent leadership skills and boundless enthusiasm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of creative development and production processes.
- Ability to develop official business documents, including proposals and recommendations
- Ability to manage and enforce best practices for production and business workflow
- Proficient command of project management principles, process, and tools.
- Strong experience working with creative, technical, and business support resources.
- Positive personality with ability to see solutions
- Knowledge of information technology concepts and practices
- Ability to manage one or more projects simultaneously
- Develop and maintain good interpersonal skills regarding teamwork, cooperation, motivation, and listening
- Explain complicated and technical information in simple, non-technical language both verbally and in writing
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- There is no relocation assistance for this role.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTB Agency, LLC. does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by law. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR and other privacy laws for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.