Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
Head of Delivery
Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the
best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for
many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to a culturally diverse team of over
4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our
DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do.
Our client is one of the world's most recognised brands. A global technology company who
consistently delivers innovation combined with beautiful design.
The Head of Delivery has overall responsibility for successful end to end execution of all EU
campaigns. Overseeing the Studio Production, Project Management and Creative Language
functions they will deliver quality at scale and build a positive, inclusive environment where
individuals can thrive and do their best work.
In a fast-paced environment, the Head of Delivery will be calm and adept at reacting quickly to
changing needs. Possessing gravitas and valued by senior clients for their partnership and
strategic guidance, they will be an exceptional leader who inspires and empowers their team to
take ownership and work collaboratively to deliver excellence.
Process and Operations
• Responsible for setting the strategic direction for delivery management, defining and
implementing standards and processes
• Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of all campaigns, striving to deliver in
advance of client deadlines
• Understand client's priorities and define viable approaches to deliver against these, in
line with industry standards and best practice
• Senior client contact across delivery and responsible for client engagement and
• Ensure all teams are aligned and function effectively as one-team
• Internal and external escalation point responsible for effective conflict resolution
• Working with the Operations Lead and wider team, implement robust reporting and use
data and insight to drive improvements and efficiencies
• Remove barriers and find solutions to meet client needs. Communicate clearly with
clients on recommendations and solutions as part of planning, briefing and review
• Drive continuous improvement; partnering with Production and Project Directors to
review delivery data and workflows, presenting recommendations to drive efficiencies
that show the business benefit, risk analysis and steps required to implement
• Identify and mitigate risk. Directly intervene and manage the recovery plan whenever
business critical risks are identified.
• Build strong client relationships and establish yourself as a trusted partner and subject
• Work closely with the Global Business Director, Optimization Director, SME's and other
GEO Delivery Leads to share best practices and represent EU as part of any global
• Build internal relationships across Hogarth and ensure co-operation of the team with
other agency functions to share/implement best practices
• Keep Global Business Director informed of any circumstances which would positively or
negatively affect forecasts.
• Working with the Global Business Director and leading by example, build a 'striving for
better' team culture, where collaboration, fresh thinking, a can-do attitude, inclusivity
and Hogarth values are embedded within the team DNA
• Inspire and empower, ensuring work is effectively delegated and individuals take full
ownership and responsibility for their function
• Lead and support the team by removing any barriers to success
• Manage the team's performance reviews and development. Set SMART objectives
including L&D targets and promote relevant courses in LUMOS. Look for opportunities to
expand their experience and conduct regular check-ins
• Setout and implement a robust succession plan across the team
• Lead regular Town Halls and Team meetings to ensure there is a clear communication
flow and that every member of the team is informed and updated on Hogarth
performance, initiatives and aligned on the vision and objectives.
Strategy and Financials
• In partnership with the Global Business Director define a future facing model that delivers
against the client's evolving needs
• Work with the wider management team to define a 'new look' resourcing approach that
retains existing talent and attracts new uplift talent
• Use data and insight to drive continuous improvement
• Commercial responsibility to ensure we deliver on forecasted budgets and profit margins
• Seek to maximise revenue and margin across projects
• Partner with the Commercial team and the Global Business Director to manage key
financial aspects of the account including management of SOW, delivery of KPIs,
reporting, QBRs, profitability analysis and utilization
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Hogarth business model, services, and
• Drive innovation.
• Extensive experience leading large-scale projects for technology/blue chip clients
• Demonstrable experience of managing large teams and developing and nurturing talent,
preferably in an agency environment
• Experience of delivering project plans and strong project methodologies, agile/hybrid
would be an advantage
• Proven senior level client management experience with the ability to confidently present,
negotiate and influence
• Experience of driving change and governance through cross-functional teams
• People orientated with a focus on mentoring and empowering teams
• Localised campaign experience
• Experience in financial management and P&L management
• Excellent spreadsheet and presentation skills in Excel, Numbers and Keynote
• Recruitment expertise: able to partner and strategize with recruitment and ops leads
• Organised, self-starter, flexible, creative, solution-oriented individual with a 'strive for
• Attention to detail, analytical thinking and a passion for the work are essential
• Must be able to prioritize and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames
• Experience managing satellite and multi-location teams would be advantageous.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we
behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the
organisation that encourages different points of view.
Please contact email@example.com if you need the job advert or form in another
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format. Data
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment. When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy st atement . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.