Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the
best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for
many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to a culturally diverse team of over
4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our
DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do.
Our client is one of the world's most recognised brands. A global technology company who
consistently delivers innovation combined with beautiful design.
Working with the Global Business Director and Head of Delivery, the Operations Lead will play a
vital role in the successful planning and implementation of large-scale campaigns, by providing
operational and organisational direction.
They will be a master of communication and logistics with both a forensic eye for detail and an
understanding of the bigger picture. They will be an expert facilitator representing Operations in
all aspects, from reporting and insights to process mapping and planning. They will encourage
teamwork, cooperation, and productivity, supporting all functions of the business to work
seamlessly together. They will provide impeccable professional delivery in their role and build
strong relationships whilst strategizing process improvements.
The ideal candidate must be an operations professional, demonstrate an advanced understanding
of agency ways of working, project management methodologies and tools and be able to partner
with diverse and dynamic teams across project management, production, language services and
finance to deliver excellence for our client.
To be effective, the successful candidate will need to leverage their superior problem-solving
skills, judgment, and excellent relationship-building capabilities.
Process and Operations
• Lead year round planning of projects including:
o Timeline tracking
o Resource mapping
o Talent Team relationship
o Onboarding of resource for large scale programmes
o Collaboration with IT lead on tech and infrastructure requirements
o Work with wider team on training plan and development
o Oversee security and compliance
o Own and maintain operational playbook
• Responsible for reporting and presenting key insights to leadership team
• Driving reviews and analysis of internal and client facing hindsight's, SLAs and KPIs to
ensure best practices adopted
• Ensure correct management of volume demand and resource allocation
• Key contact for internal operational escalations
• Collaborate with operational counterparts globally to share best practices and key
• Identify and mitigate risk. Directly intervene and manage the recovery plan whenever
business critical risks are identified.
• Demonstrate strong cross-capability and cross-functional collaboration skills across
matrix reporting and key internal stakeholders
• Motivate and drive the integrated team towards forward progress, action and results
• Effectively and impartially navigate teams with conflicting priorities
• Build a close working relationship with our Global Operations and Program Management
community, ensuring that we adopt consistent systems, processes and governance that
can service both local and global requirements.
• Ensure operational frameworks and best practices are embedded across the account
• Champion Hogarth culture; a guardian of our values
• Lead by example demonstrating both professionalism and passion
• Take ownership and find solutions
• Cultivate fresh-thinking, collaboration, respect and inclusivity
Strategy and Financials
• Work with the Global Business Director and Head of Delivery to build out a future facing
studio model that delivers on the client's evolving needs
• Partner with Global Business Director and Head of Delivery to deliver revenue and
agreed contribution and profitability targets
• Lead special projects, using data and insight to build out the business scenarios and
• Work closely with leadership team to flawlessly deliver work that meets the client's
• Demonstrate solid commercial knowledge and financial acumen
• Implement operational governance and best practice across the business
• Experience within a global production environment and/or a creative agency
• An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring flawless
• Ability to prioritise and work effectively within tight time frames
• Strong management, collaboration and communication skills; effectively prioritise and
actively manage internal and client stakeholders
• Commercially focused with a passion for delivering and exceeding results
• Focus on continuous improvement
• Experience managing the rollout of new tools and systems
• Demonstrated experience of successfully working within a virtual team environment
• Experience with complex decision and planning processes
• Ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
• Demonstrated experience working with Senior and Executive management
• Ability to problem solve with energy, optimism, and precision.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we
behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the
organisation that encourages different points of view.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact email@example.com if you need the job advert or form in another format. Data
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment. When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy st atement . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.