- Creators of the world's largest digital community of shoppers delivering social proof content
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
- 4 weeks of annual leave each year + WPP Leave Entitlements
We're on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic individual to support the rapid growth of our online Home Tester Club community throughout European market and around the world.
Home Tester Club is a technology platform that allows consumers to rate, review and try products from leading FMCG companies and then amplifies that consumer feedback in a variety of ways. It is a truly global platform in the ratings and review space with nearly 3.7 million members globally.
You will work as part of a small, high-performing team to help coordinate marketing and research campaigns developed by some of the world's best-known consumer brands, as well as regularly engaging with our online community of members.
Whether you're a recent graduate or in the early years of your career, this is the perfect opportunity to blend your passion for marketing, project management and consumer goods within a truly global business.
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world's leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. We're big fans of authenticity. Not just in the solutions we provide clients globally, but in the people we welcome to our team. Genuine team players up for collaborating, creating and celebrating awesome results for our business.
We know passion beats pretense and that it's the down-to-earth who best step up to any challenge. We champion diversity. We collaborate across thirteen offices worldwide. We're expanding into new markets. We champion flexibility.
With more than 100,000 staff based in 110 different countries, WPP is the world's largest creative transformation company and is home to some of the biggest communications, advertising and media agencies, including Ogilvy, GroupM, Grey and Wavemaker. A career with Buchanan Group opens up endless opportunities to learn and grow within a powerful network of WPP brands.
Things you're gonna like doing:
- Liaise with clients and act as assistant logistics contact on Home Tester Club campaigns, managing elements of campaign processes
- Help design research surveys to develop targeted consumer insights
- Work alongside and help foster the partnership between Kantar TNS to execute innovative and in-depth research campaigns
- Liaison between multiple departments to ensure all deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Source and work with key suppliers for campaign needs such as printing, fulfillment and distribution
- Manage social engagement with members via direct communication (EDMs) and social media (Facebook, Instagram) and ensuring all communication is within the brand tone and member expectations
- General website administration
- Develop content for the monthly e-newsletter
- Expand promotion of Home Tester Club through community outreach programs and recruitment
Qualifications and Experience you will have:
- Bilingual in English and French
- Post-Secondary education in writing, marketing/advertising, communications or related field is desirable
- Experience in managing a project
- Tech-savvy with a good knowledge of online websites and applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of social media applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to report on daily activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility essential
- Must have the legal right to work in London to be considered for the job
And the nice to haves:
- Experience in website analytics such as Google Analytics
- Experience in Research and/or word of mouth marketing
- Experience in client service and sales
- Graphic design and/or visual communication skills
Features tell...but our Benefits SELL!
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus package
- 4 weeks of annual leave each year + WPP Leave Entiltements
- Relaxed (and pretty cool...if we don't say so ourselves) advertising agency environment
We're big fans of authentic
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are, and what has always made us tick. We recruit and reward people based on capability and performance. We don't discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. You may think we care about your purple hair or love of cats, but we don't. We believe treating everyone with authenticity and respect simply gives us the best chance of delivering success.