Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience. We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Program Manager with proven excellence managing a team of project managers overseeing the deployment of CRM, SMS, in app and other digital channel campaigns. We are looking for enthusiastic critical thinkers/problem solvers that thrive on being engaged at all levels of the project. The Program Manager will acutely understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients. He or she will understand how to manage and negotiate trade-offs to deliver on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. Program Manager should have full development lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, resource management, schedules, and financials to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment
What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Work | Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget and goes beyond the brief. Oversee the entire delivery and execution of CRM, SMS, in app and other digital channel deployment projects. Identify dependencies and impacts of delays.
- People | Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. Establish and manage cross-functional teams across different locations that are collaborative, efficient and high-functioning. Increase efficiency through effective management of staff resourcing. Oversee staff bandwidth, utilization, and realization rates, as well as retention and employee relations. Provide solutions for additional temporary resources, new business pitch support, and PTO coverage. Primary point of contact for issue resolution and liaison between client stakeholders and internal deployment team.
- Process | Establish and manage project/program communication and process. Exhibit expertise in agile and waterfall process, and coach team members on agency process. Leverage existing tools and processes to monitor people and progress. Collaborate with Program Director to ensure the right resources are in place to deliver the work.
- Financials | Responsible for project estimation, planning and profitability. Build detailed project plans that map to project estimates. Collaborate with Delivery Leads and Project Management Leadership for resourcing and scoping strategy across portfolio/project, partnering with finance and account teams.
What you'll need:
- A Leader | Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Comfortable communicating and partnering with Delivery Leads, tailoring communications based on audience and level (technology, creative, finance, client, vendor).
- A Builder | Fosters strong collaboration between people, processes, and systems. Drives projects and resource management from ambiguity to clarity.
- Detail-Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing development and digital projects in a professional environment- agency or consulting environment preferred.
- Hands on knowledge of direct/web-based marketing campaigns and customer data and analytics.
- Prior knowledge of campaign execution / management is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of segmentation and deployment services and digital marketing.
- Experience working on marketing automation and cross channel campaign management software such as Selligent, MessageGears and Zeta
- Experience working with common project management tools such as Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Slack, Workfront and Microsoft Teams.
- HTML background to be able to identify areas of improvement within creative before getting too far down the path with deployment resources.
- Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- Managing area operations for rendering and achieving quality services; monitoring high end problem resolution team on performance bottlenecks
- Comfortable leading team and client meetings, tailors communications based on their audience and level (technology, creative, finance, client, vendor).
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve. Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.