|Agency||Wunderman Thompson APAC|
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
What you'll do
• Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
• Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
• Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities
• Assess and address technical risks.
• Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
• Coordinate beta tests
• Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc
• Help with training and promotion of the product
• Helping to oversee the design and manufacture and planning how to market and promote the product to the public
• Defining product marketing communication objectives
• Providing management with analyses and reports and responding to questions and requests from user community
• Working with the product owner on road mapping and prioritization
• Overseeing trouble ticket queues - timing resolutions, and communications
• Creating utilization reports and identifying issues
What you'll need
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Management, ideally with a deep understanding of the education industry
• Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project with complete knowledge of SDLC
• Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
• Knowledgeable on use of computer technology in the education market.
• Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
• Basic knowledge of cloud based platforms, databases and infrastructure, ideally GCP.
• Corporate CRM or Marketing experience
• Product & Project Management certification a plus.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world, where our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities, to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production and technology.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency (NYSE: WPP).
For more information, please visit us at www.wundermanthompson.com and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.