Who we are: At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience. We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for: Our team is looking for a Social Content Lead who must be highly collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Someone who works cross-departmentally and globally and must have a high degree of comfort working with people in diverse groups with tight deadlines, to propose new strategies and implement them.
You also have a love for everything social and technology. Works cross-departmentally and globally and you have a high degree of comfort working with people in diverse groups with tight deadlines to propose new strategies and implement them. What you'll be doing:
• Day to day management of a broad range of clients from a social media perspective.
• Strong copywriting skills and writing experience with the ability to adapt to a tone of voice
• Subject-matter expert, responsible for Social Media consultation and education of planning teams and clients.
• Work to promote integration among teams and utilize cross-team strategies for clients
• Ensure the team is on track and working toward client goals in a strategic manner
• Work with the MEA SCC team to implement new guidance and new strategies across MEA
• Support local community managers with strategies for events and campaigns. Give guidance on how to create the strategy and then support and provide feedback along the way.
• Manage MEA relevant activities end to end and be the point of contact throughout.
• Manage daily operations with the SCC team, internal teams, and HQ IMMs.
• Support on different sales play campaigns in achieving the main business objective and by making sure the campaign is landing in the correct market/region.
• Work closely with the social strategist to stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
• Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations
• Ensure copy is error-free, crisp and concise, and conforms to best practices stylistically.
• Ensure content is aligned with core objective and company brand
• Manage or oversee all social media campaigns. (organic and Paid)
• Drive and increase employee advocacy through Elevate
• Monitor global social pages to keep track of major announcements and campaigns that can be amplified in the region
• Build and lead dynamic content development, governance and editorial planning strategy that is informed by and allows for shifting priorities
• Stay current on best practices and emerging trends Who you are:
• Clear understanding of Business KPIs VS marketing KPIs
• Ability to look at data and find room for improvement or best practices.
• A love of all thing's social media; good sense of the different needs by key platform.
• Clear understanding of Social Media crisis management process and prevention
• Basic knowledge in social analytics & social listening.
• Excellent communication and creative writing skills.
• Ability to multitask, manage timelines, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and within a team to develop content ideas and follow them through to completion.
• Proven track record in working in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment You also have a love for everything social and technology.