AKQA Senior Content Designers are strategic content experts, passionate about digital transformations. Supporting the Associate Director of Content, this role will champion the strategic design of content across AU and NZ studios for world-class digital experiences.
The Senior Content Designer collaborates with UX designers, content writers, client services and technical teams to deliver best-practice content for seamless digital experiences, and helps propel new opportunities forward through content leadership.
As a passionate advocate for exceptional content, the Senior Content Designer will translate user and business requirements into outstanding content solutions that drive results-leading to a greater understanding of and appreciation for content design.
At AKQA Australia, you'll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative environment and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Develop high-level content strategies and assist with detailed content strategies.
- Deliver content audits, content plans and content presentations to clients.
- Create information architecture frameworks, page templates, taxonomies, user-journey maps, and priority guides to complement and drive content plans forward.
- Craft influential content in all digital media, from crafting site navigation to video scripts, adhering to all guidelines and principles.
- Make structural SEO recommendations, in collaboration with SEO consultants.
- QA all projects to ensure a high standard of copy and quality across every deliverable.
- Optimise content, processes, systems and artefacts to maximise content-development quality.
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative data for sound, data-driven content decisions.
- Develop content design systems, guidelines, playbooks etc. for content frameworks.
- Balance creativity and imagination with robust organisational and operational excellence to provide profitable, useful, and sustainable solutions that elevate our clients' brands and positively impact the lives of users and the wider community.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extensive expertise and client credibility in all aspects of content planning and delivery.
- Highly skilled in strategic collaboration and an exceptional communicator.
- Experience evaluating, auditing, and analysing content experiences to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Knowledge of best-practice principles and confidence communicating these to clients.
- Writes clear, compelling, user-focused copy across digital channels and can guide other writers.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.