Position at Hill+Knowlton Strategies
If you are able to answer the following questions, you might be the candidate that we are looking for!
What is expected out of you?
Duties and Responsibilities
- How likely are you to grow your network? Would media people, KOL, or even celebrities in your networking list?
- Would you be proud, if the article that you write or an event that you organize are published in the media?
- Ever imagine how would it feels if you have to tell your friend that you are the Trusted Advisor to the big brands?
Works on a range of activities under the direction of supervisors including:
- Media monitoring
- Produce client's daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Research and analysis
- Event planning/organization
- Logistical support within one or more accounts
- Assist client team(s) by developing accurate media lists and pitch calls as directed
- Organize and control filing system on a day-to-day basis
- Assist the director in the daily administrative matters within the group, including setting up/maintaining internal systems
- To be familiar with Company policies and procedures in relation to client work
- To be aware of key media contacts and update media lists
- Handle delivery arrangements (courier, hand delivery, postage)
- Provide assistance across groups as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Masters Degree
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Any other additional language i.e. Mandarin will be an added advantage but not a must
- Preferably 1 year of working experience or internship experience in the related field but it is not a must
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Analytical skill
- Writing skill (English & Bahasa Melayu)
- Event coordination management
- Project management
- Relation Management