Position at CMI Media Group
CMI Media Groupis looking to bring on some bright new stars to help shape the future of healthcare media buying! We help brands reach patients , caregivers and healthcare professionals with the right message to assist them along their journey at the right time. Are you data driven? Do you like automation and emerging media ? Come join our team!
As an integral member of the Programmatic Media Buying team, you will be responsible for day to day creation , management and performance of assigned Programmatic campaigns. You will be working alongside SEM, Social, M edia, A nalytics, and other account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and client goals are met and exceeded.
• Manage and optimize Programmatic accounts to ensure campaign delivery, reach, and performance goals are met or exceeded
• Build expertise in leading Programmatic ad platforms (DSPs) such as AdMission (proprietary) and The Trade Desk, and manage client budgets using these Programmatic platforms
• Tenaciously monitor Programmatic campaigns including Display, Video, and emerging formats by running diagnostic reports, identifying red flags and/or opportunities, and making optimization changes that improve campaign delivery, reach, and engagement
• Assist in developing proposals which achieve client and/or brand objectives
• Develop bidding strategies and creation of tactics in buying platforms such as The Trade Desk and others
• Manage campaigns by ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs. Proactively troubleshoot and escalate technical issues
• Partner with Business Insights in the completion of monthly performance reports. Analyze performance data, identify best performing tactics, and propose and implement improvements to campaigns
• Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in digital media , SEM and pharmaceutical marketing through research and/or industry events and conferences
• Interact with publishers and with audience data partners to discover and implement high quality media inventory and audience data segments
• Create, format and update Med Legal submission documents for assigned accounts and assist reviewing team(s) when needed
• Share insights and knowledge with the rest of the Programmatic team in order to continuously improve and evolve our processes
• Drive improvements to CMI's technology stack and to the operational effectiveness of the entire Programmatic team
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it's what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than "all". We believe in "all for good."
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.