Position at CMI Media Group
The Associate Analyst, SEM will be responsible for day to day management of assigned accounts including campaign creation, optimizations, reporting, and QA. They will be working alongside media, analytics, and other account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated. The person in this role will also assist senior search team members perform keyword research, competitive analysis and planning for client campaigns. This role reports in to the Supervisor, Associate Director or Director of Search Engine Marketing.
• Build expertise in leading ad technology platforms such as Google Search Ads 360 (DoubleClick), The Trade Desk, and utilize platforms to manage campaigns
• Outline account structure including match types, ad group, keywords, landing pages, ad extensions and create ad copy to match search queries
• Pull and review search query reports to mine for additional keywords and negative keywords
• Assist in the optimization of assigned paid search, video, contextual and programmatic accounts by running diagnostic reports, identifying red flags and/or opportunities, and making optimizations that drive campaign delivery, reach, and performance
• Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
• Partner with assigned teams to execute A/B landing page and creative ad testing
• Maintain budget and spend allocation for campaigns based on set goals. Tenaciously troubleshoot and escalate technical issues.
• Assist in the development of bidding strategies and creation of bid management rules in paid search management tools such as Google Search Ads 360 (DoubleClick)
• Launch, manage, and optimize programmatic campaigns in demand side platforms like the Trade Desk.
• Build bulksheets, create tracking URLs and launch campaigns
• Partner with analytics in the completion of performance reports
• Perform competitive research analysis for all campaigns
• Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in Search and Emerging Media through research and/or industry events and conferences
• Create, format and update Med Legal submission documents for assigned accounts
• Regularly coordinate with vendors and Reps on collaborative recommendations for optimization and management
Education, Certifications, Specialized Training:
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it's what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than "all". We believe in "all for good."
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.