Position at CMI Media Group
If you're passionate about social media and thrive in a dynamic environment, this is your opportunity to shine and help brands excel in the digital realm. Join us today and shape the future of social media!
In this role, you will:
- Manage and support social listening, paid social advertising, and community management.
- Collaborate with senior team members to boost brand efforts.
- Support senior team members in creating social media strategies across social listening, paid social advertising and community management.
- Create estimates for paid social programs across networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin.
- Traffic paid social campaigns, perform QA process and launch campaigns
- Day to day management and optimization of paid social campaigns
- Alongside analytics teams, analyze performance and make recommendations to improve performance
- Leverage social listening tools to develop an understanding of disease state landscapes, make recommendations to improve social programs
- Develop an understanding of how HCPs and consumers utilize social, helping define the separation of audiences
- Stay up to date on the use of social media in the pharmaceutical space, specifically keeping a pulse on FDA regulations and processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's brands and disease states and determine how social media can provide a benefit to their audiences
- Utilize social analytics tools to analyze content promotion efforts and adjust strategies as needed
- Publish content via tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprinklr and others
- Leverage social listening tools to develop strategies and analyze competition and audience segments
- Work alongside creative and PR agencies to adjust messaging based on social analysis
- Continuously research the evolving social media space, staying on top of trends, new networks and shifts in consumer behavior
- Write copy for social media posts
- Manage social listening to identify influencers, trends, engagement, and content opportunities
- Lead and manage the legal review and submission process for social media efforts
- Maintain content calendar, outlining promotional efforts across all social channel
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to make recommendations of statistically significant data sets
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience
- Strong business and leadership skills to make independent decisions affecting the daily operations and management of campaigns
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, basic knowledge of pivot tables and V-Lookups
- Knowledge of Web Analytics software, such as Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics and bid management tools like Kenshoo
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical background a plus
- Bachelors Degree is a plus or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
** The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from
$40,000- $45,000 annually.
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it's what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than "all". We believe in "all for good."
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.