|Category||Public Relations;Client Services|
Position at Kinetic
MEDIA PLANNING - ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Kinetic is the UK's #1 specialist Out Of Home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK's leading brands (Tesco, Warner Bros, Coca Cola etc) and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
Our company values - agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus -demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.
P urpose of the role :
Account Directors are experienced Planners who work closely with clients/agencies and their team to plan outstanding campaigns and to develop good relationships with media owners.
They are expected to help deliver departmental objectives, grow billings and deliver business opportunities. They oversee and manage Senior Account Managers, Account Managers and Account Executives. Additionally they are expected to collaborate and share learning and experiences with the wider Activation department and to contribute to Kinetic as an active member of the business.
Overview of key accountabilities, r esponsibilities and duties:
• Actively promote all Kinetic SBUs and identify ways of communicating benefits to agencies and clients to drive revenue
• Promote and collaborate with Kinetic Active to educate the team internally and clients and agencies externally on the benefits of converging OOH with mobile, digital, social and more established media
Client s ervice
• Work to place creativity at the heart of our offering - either through promoting data led planning via Aureus or driving innovation and technology
• Have an in-depth understanding of Kinetic's 4D planning philosophy, embed it in the team and use all elements of the planning process
• Demonstrate regular and effective use of all Kinetic and industry tools and systems and training others where applicable , showcasing best practice planning to the team
• Help to ensure the team are providing clients/agencies with the highest level of service, delivering on criteria in service charters/hitting or exceeding KPIs
• Ensure that teams are delivering on all elements of service charters and updating booking systems to ensure campaign systems are up to date
• Develop new ways of servicing the needs of clients and agencies and delegate responsibility accordingly
• Resolve any client or campaign issues
• Manage and motivate the team to ensure they are delivering effective OOH solutions for clients
• Resolve challenging external client issues and internal team issues
• Positively motivate the team and lead by example, acting as a mentor to junior staff by managing an Account Executive directly and contributing to the development of SAMs, AMs and AEs
• Get involved in the wider Kinetic business - helping with training, Employee groups ( Green Team, Team Roots, Team Pride, Team Enable, Mental Health Allies), forums, agency initiatives, business opportunities, developing tools and systems, creative ideas, internal and external events etc
Equal opportunities and flexible working
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what must us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email Harriet : [email protected]
Additionally, please note that we are happy to discuss flexible working for all roles at Kinetic.