Position at EssenceMediacom
As a member in a unique agency that's pioneering the media marketing world, you will share in the
responsibility of its success, as well as its rewards.
The Paid Search team works to effectively deploy keyword targeted campaigns across multiple platforms to consistently deliver excellent results against client KPI targets. As Paid Search Executive you will be responsible for keyword research, campaign building and in-flight optimisation as well as pulling and analysing data to write insightful commentary for performance reporting. You will develop excellent platform knowledge and work closely with the Paid Search manager to plan and execute a best in class Paid Search strategy including a rigorous A/B testing plan and a continuous search for new opportunities through personal research and cross-team collaboration - meaning a strong affinity for numbers and an analytical thought process is core to this role.
What we need from you:
• Effectively manage your designated paid search campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
• Contribute to the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
• Grow your knowledge of paid search platforms such that you attain a working knowledge of all paid search media practices within the first 6-12 months in role
• Assist with performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
• Manage your own time and tasks on a day to day and week to week basis in consultation with your line manager
A little bit about you:
• A passion for everything media and advertising, coupled with a continued desire to expand your knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
• Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
• Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
• Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
• A comfort when working with numbers, we use them a lot!
• Some understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches across paid search platforms
• Search Ads 360 certification
• Google Ads Certification
• Experience with Google Analytics